Yes. If you have completed any of our courses, we will issue you a printed certificate. However, please note that the certificate does not represent any academic credit.
We provide all students with post-course mentoring to help them develop interview skills, revise resumes, gain first-hand job information, and develop the confidence to enter the industry.
• Academic instruction on the principles, elements, and techniques of data science.
• Practical labs, assignments, and real-world projects designed to test knowledge and apply theoretical skills.
• Group discussions to facilitate teamwork and collaboration commonly found in the workplace.
We believe that effective learning happens outside the classroom through practice and reinforcement. Our TAs provide tips and answers to any questions during office hours and on social media platforms.
• Passion for data science
• Basic math skills
• Basic knowledge of computers
• Access to a computer (either Mac, Windows, or Linux)