Join us for an introduction to Machine Learning and how it plays a role in the day-to-day job of a Data Scientist. You’ll learn what machine learning is, the different types of machine learning, and the different use cases of machine learning in the industry.
In the interactive portion of the workshop, the instructor will walk you through the process of training your own machine learning model to make real-world predictions.
No experience is required to attend! For the workshop, please ensure that you have a Gmail account for Google Colab OR that you have Anaconda installed.
- What is machine learning?
- What are the types of machine learning?
- How does machine learning fit into a typical data science project workflow?
- Hands-on code along tutorial (Using the Python library ‘Sklearn’ to train a machine learning model and make predictions)
- Machine learning use cases