In the previous episode, we introduced the 2023 Data Scientist Career Guide. Now it’s time to dive into the Data Science Learning Path for 2023. In this event, you’ll learn all the necessary tools and skills to become a data scientist.
- Data Science Learning Path Overview
- How to get started with SQL
- How to get started with Python
- How to get started with Machine Learning
- How to get started with Big Data
- How to Build Portfolio Projects
Who is this event for?
- Career switchers who are considering a Data Science career path
- Learners who want to follow a well-structured learning path
- Data professionals who want to learn more about the 2023 job market
- Bootcamp graduates who want career mentorship and real project experience
Shaohua Zhang, Co-Founder, and CEO of WeCloudData, is a practitioner and thought leader in applied data science and big data technologies. He has over 11 years of experience in applied data science and has built a strong reputation for constructing high-performance data scientist teams in the past. Currently, Shaohua is the co-founder and CEO of WeCloudData, Canada’s leading Data Science Education Accelerator, where he works on bringing more Data Science and AI talents to the Canadian job market. Prior to co-founding WeCloudData, Shaohua worked as a senior data scientist at Kik Interactive and also helped build a high-performance data science team at BlackBerry that focused on building innovative data science solutions for marketing, CRM, and product teams.
Are you interested in becoming a Data Scientist? Checking out the WeCloudData Data Scientist Bootcamp – a fantastic alternative to online courses and CS programs. Visit our website for more details: https://weclouddata.com/courses/online/data-science-bootcamp