Welcome to part 2 of the ML Engineer Career Talk! In the previous session, we introduced ML Engineering, career path, and job market. In this workshop, the speakers will introduce how to prepare for an ML Engineer job.
- ML Engineer toolbox
- Building ML Engineer portfolio
- Ace the MLE job interview
Who is this event for?
- Are you interested in pursuing a career in Machine Learning Engineering and MLOps?
- Do you want to know what a career in MLOps entails?
- Do you want to know what it takes to become an Machine Learning Engineer?
Rex Liu, Twitter
- Rex is a data engineer at Twitter, working on data pipelines that powers Twitter’s content discovery engine. Prior to joining Twitter, Rex worked as an ML Engineer at Kinaxis’s ML team (formerly Rubikloud ML team), and a data scientist at The Globe and Mail.
Ligeng Xia, Facebook
- Ligeng Xia is currently an ML Engineer at Meta working on recommender systems. Previously, Ligeng worked as ML Engineer as well as Data Scientist at Paytm Labs, and Canadian Tire.
- Tell us about uou
- You both worked as data scientist and are now ML Engineer. What’s the difference?
- Rex you also worked as a data engineer. I think nowadays things a a bit blurred. What’s your take?
- Ligeng you worked for large retailer and then startup before joining big tech. Tell us about your experience
- What excites you the most in your job?
- Can you tell us about your interview experience? A lot of leetcode for big tech?
- Do you have any suggestions for people who want to get into ML Engineering?
Are you interested in MLE & MLOps? WeCloudData’s official Machine Learning Engineering Bootcamp starts this November. Do not miss out on the chance to kickstart your future career – use the link below to learn more about how WeCloudData can help you advance your career and achieve your goals!