Topic: Explore Careers in Data (Science, Analytics, Engineering)
Description: This is an info session to help you explore data jobs in the industry and learn more about the opportunities/resources out there. Speakers will be discussing possible career paths, what a typical workday would look like, and share suggestions on how to get started.
- What is a Data Scientist?
- What is a Business Intelligence/Data Analyst?
- How about a Data Engineer or Machine Learning Engineer?
- Learn about the differences and similarities between these careers
- What\’s the right path for me/you?
- Tips for getting started
WeCloudData offers BootCamps in data analytics, data science, data engineering and machine learning engineering. Our structured curriculum will help you build a strong foundation and help you fill the experience gaps via real projects. Our programs focus on teaching practical skills and guiding students through building their own portfolio projects. What sets WeCloudData apart is that it offers students a chance to work on real-life projects, providing valuable experience that\’s highly sought after by employers. Visit our website for more details:
- Career Guide: https://weclouddata.com/career-guides
- Data Science: https://weclouddata.com/courses/online/data-science-bootcamp
- Business Intelligence: https://weclouddata.com/courses/online/business-intelligence-bootcamp/
- Data Engineer: https://weclouddata.com/career-guides/data-engineer/
- WeCloudOpen: https://learn.weclouddata.com
- Youtube: https://youtube.com/@weclouddata
- Discord: https://discord.gg/ZZFHbQtrwp