Want to know what a career in AI Engineering entails? Want to know the tools and platforms that a modern AI Engineer needs to master?
Come join us for a 2-hour introduction session on AI Engineering!
According to deeplearning.ai, only 22% of companies using machine learning have successfully deployed a model. The need for ML Engineers is growing exponentially as the industry moves towards Data-centric AI. ML Engineering (MLOps) is at the intersection of Machine Learning, DevOps, and Data Engineering. It is a critical role that makes sure the AI products get deployed in production in a scalable and reliable way.
Topics We Will Cover:
– Introduction to AI Engineering
– Popular AI Engineering Platforms & Tools
– Introduction to WeCloudData’s AI Engineering Program
– Ask Me Anything about an AI Engineering Career
Who is this event for?
– Data scientists, data engineers, software engineers, and AI researchers who want to learn more about AI engineering
– People with prior experience in machine learning, data science, and have solid programming skills