Employer: WeCloudData Inc.
Business address: 431-433 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON M5B 1T3
- Position Title: Machine Learning Engineer (NOC 21211)
- Terms of Employment Full time permanent with 40 hours/week
- Language of work: English
- Tentative start date: March 1st, 2023
- Design deep learning algorithms and apply them to practical Natural Language Processing and Time Series analysis use cases
- Lead and supervise junior data scientists and machine learning engineers on ML projects and provide technical guidance to the development team.
- Work with the internal data scientists and engineers to engineer and maintain multiple data and ML pipelines.
- Deploy end-to-end ML models from data collection, feature engineering, to model training, deployment, and monitoring.
- Work with internal data team on building AI-driven data products to support the growth of multiple platforms.
- Lead the work on AI consulting projects to assist clients solve tough data & AI challenges.
- Help consulting clients train, fine-tune, and deploy computer vision and NLP deep learning models in both development and production environments.
- Work in agile project management teams and act as scrum masters.
- Proven practical experience with a leading machine learning platform such as Tensorflow or PyTorch – Pretrained models, and fine-tuning.
- Strong MLOps experience with the ability to facilitate deployment of ML models for scoring via cloud platforms such as AWS or on edge devices
- Familiarity with DevOps CI/CD concepts and tools such as Jenkins, Github Action, etc.
- Strong ability to deploy ML pipelines in various ways including Flask, SageMaker, Tensorflow Serving in a dockerized environment
- Experienced with model monitoring in production
- Hands-on knowledge of latest microntrollers and SBC’s such as Raspberry Pi and Nvidia’s Jetson series. Including deployment and optimization of the ML models, and interfacing with peripherals such as stereo cameras and various other sensors.
- Linux DevOps and server management.
- Great documentation skills
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role.
- A core understanding of the latest developments in machine learning, and in particular Deep Learning.
- A strong passion in both ML project implementation and education
- The ability to package experiments, demos and lessons via a version control platform such as GitHub or GitLab.
Location of work: Toronto, Ontario
Email address for resume submissions