It’s not enough to have a portfolio highlighting skill sets and DevOps projects. The DevOps job search takes time, commitment and focus. WeCloudData helps graduates during their DevOps job search and beyond. We create a plan that graduates execute on while also allowing for flexibility as new developments unfold and life changes in unexpected ways.
A rough sketch of a job search plan:
- Complete the WeCloudData DevOps education and training
- Create a list of desired job titles, positions, target industries and companies
- Build the DevOps portfolio to reflect the desired job requirements
- Create cover letters and resumes showcasing portfolio, education, skills & experiences
- Create a schedule that for job applications, interview prep and job networking
- Network, network, network
- Review what’s working and what’s not in the job search plan and adjust accordingly
Landing the dream DevOps job won’t happen overnight – but if it does, congrats! The job search will take time and everyone’s situation is unique. Regardless, WeCloudData is here to help and support students every step of the way.